Second Chance Thrift
Located at 1674 W. Ogden Ave.
Get Transit or Driving Directions
Second Chance Thrift, located at 1674 West Ogden Avenue, Chicago IL, is the only store in the Chicago area affiliated with ReVive Center for Housing and Healing. Store proceeds help support the programs and services of ReVive. We restore hope and prevent homelessness for over 6,000 people each year.
Keep up with the latest news and become a fan of Second Chance Thrift on our Facebook page. And now you can also find us on foursquare. Stop by and ‘check-in’ today!
50 % off all men’s and women’s clothing (excluding shoes and accessories)
Second Chance Thrift Donations
Second Chance Thrift welcomes donations of new and gently used clothing, furniture, and household items. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
We appreciate your support, but there are some items we cannot accept:
- Damaged (torn, stained, broken) furniture
- Children’s toys
- Kitchen cabinets and bathroom fixtures
- Hazardous materials such as bottled gas
- Hospital beds and health care equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
- Large appliances (washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.)
- Consumer electronics (televisions, microwaves, personal computers, printers)
- Construction supplies (paint, lumber, etc.)
- Dirty linens and clothes
Donations are accepted during thrift store hours, Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Call 312.924.9643 to check for other times to drop off your donation or to schedule a pick-up.